The Perks of Being a Wallflower enlightened me.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

here comes the sun

I wish I updated this more, but I can never find anything to say. I really don't have much of a life. I can't find a hobby or anything that I'm good at, so I spend my days on Facebook and Netflix. My daily routine never really changes except for occasionally going out for dinner or going to see a movie. Everyone in my family is finally moving on and doing things, and my mom is always busy with her schoolwork. Sometimes I feel ignored, but I remember that everyone has things of their own to do, and they all have feelings too. Everything is not about me. I think a lot of people forget that. All of my siblings have someone now, though, so it's hard to find time to do things with them. My computer has become my best friend, and i hate it. I miss doing things with people. I miss feeling good about myself. I miss talking to people that mean a lot to me. I miss having real friends instead of internet friends. I miss being able to actually express myself in the real world. I'm tired of constantly watching movies, and just seeing all of their happy endings. I'm ready for my happy beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment