The Perks of Being a Wallflower enlightened me.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Facebook Takes Over Lives

Just like every other high schooler throughout the whole country, I'm very much addicted to Facebook.
Why do I care if my friend from second grade had dinner at some fancy restaurant that night? Who knows? I really don't, but still I read it, and read what everyone else has to say, too. And the truth is, its hardly ever anything even close to being important. 
Do I really care if some girl I've never even talked to is now in a relationship? Nope. 
Still, I continue to spend hours a day on Facebook, just reading people's posts and adding people from school that I've never actually met. 
Hopefully, one day, I'll actually know the reason why I'm drawn to spend so much time on Facebook.

1 comment: